Kim Klassen’s does a feature and has for many years called Texture Tuesday, I have decided to join in to get better with my Photoshop skills.
Well what I did was as follows:
- Adjusted the WB slightly to add some warmth in Lightroom 3.
- Added a little fill light (15%) in Lightroom 3.
- Adjusted the clarity slightly (15%) in Lightroom 3.
- Increased the vibrance slightly (+50) in Lightroom 3.
- Increased the saturation slightly (+10) in Lightroom 3.
- Transfered to Photoshop CC
- kk_reverie, multiply @ 50% opacity
- kk_confusion, soft light @ 50%
- Flattened the image.
- Text layer and watermark added.
The pre straight out of camera shot is below, as you can see the exposure was not perfect, I really should have done an exposure adjustment here in camera.
I would love to know what you think and any tips to improve it I would love to hear 🙂