“If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.” – Tom Stoppard
Well what I did was as follows:
1. Sharpened in Lightroom 5 slightly.
2. Transfered to Photoshop cc
3. KKbrush used colour burn @ 85% opacity.
4. Duplicated the background layer, screen @ 20% opacity
5. Duplicated the background layer, soft light @ 30% opacity
6. kk_OhMy, multiply @ 25%
7. kk_LittleThings, multiply @35% opacity.
8. kk_LittleThings, Darken @ 35% opacity.
The pre shot is here , as you can probably tell I have just brightened it slightly and added the text, I quite liked the golden tones of the straight out of camera shot and just wanted to enhance it slightly.